Thursday, May 17, 2012

HIM :)

assalam guys !

juz want to share my 1st experience surprised for my lovey dovey ~ :)

i'm so happy because had made surprise to him.

hope our relation will remain forever.

please pray for us okay !



                                                         :: hepy besday dear ! ::


                                                               sweet box ! like it ~

purse and belt ~

                                                                          fOr him :)



thats all to share. 

bubye all~

see you later.

assalamualaikum,..
      

2 comments:

  1. Thanx so much my princess.
    Nice suprise!!
    Sgt tkejot hasil dr penipuan anda untuk dpt alamat..
    Pandai ea.. Hee..
    *bru trase nk komen
    mood kebusanan dlm class.. (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome my dear prince ! :)
      suprise yg tak dirancang. hasil cetusan idea my bff. hihi

      Delete